|Wallop (Super Mario 3D Land)|
A Wallop artwork
|Appearance:||A Whomp who block Mario's path|
|Games where they appear:||Super Mario 3D Land (2011)|
|Origin:||Super Mario Games|
Causes of RAGEEdit
This peculiar enemy is really annoying. He copies the player's movements, and don't let him/her pass. If the player jumps, he jumps. A bad thing is when the player are on a cliff and tries to avoid him, but accidentally fall down. The worst scenario is in a level where the player is chased by Cosmic Mario and encounters a Wallop near a cliff.
- Despite their RAGE inducing behaviour, they are quite adorable.
- Even more so, it IS possible to defeat it, which is accomplished by standing underneath it with Statue Mario/Statue Luigi or by landing on them with said Power Up.
- Since Wallop ALWAYS jumps higher than the player, if the player times it right, he/she can easily slip past him or even use him as a jumping platform. Homewer, if they don't take the good time, they get stomped by him, so it is recommended that the player moves past him, instead of under him.
- For now, they only appeared in Super Mario 3D Land.
- Tanooki Mario (especially Statue Mario) is the most useful power-up to use against him.